This is definitely an “improve your technique” pattern. I am getting better at getting clean points and matching pinwheel center points. I think this quilt is just what I needed to clean up some less than ideal sewing habits I’ve managed to acquire.
At this point I’ve got 15 wedges that need to have green added. I’ve got a bunch of the center parallelograms ready to install (green added).
I was working across the top and was going to work my way down but going up and down the ladder to get to the top was taking a toll. I’ll go back to that in a couple days. Until then I’ll peck away at the bottom half.