I found a pair of Doc Martins at Goodwill for $5. While I couldn’t comfortably wear them for very long as they were (they tipped me forward and squeezed my metatarsal bones too much and have zero support in front of the heel on the outside of my foot), they will hopefully provide something I can work with for a pattern.
Once I got the bottom deconstructed I stuck the upper on my last. You can see the difference in shape between my foot and the Doc Martin last. I can wear them but they’re really uncomfortable.
I would re-last this upper onto a new sole, but the trick here is, I don’t know if there’s enough material at the bottom edge to fasten the upper to the sole. The second part of the problem is, the lining of the toe is fabric that doesn’t stretch. I either re-line the front of the upper or build a new upper using the disassembled upper as the starting point for a pattern.