This is a multi-page entry. When you get to the bottom, click on the next page link.
The conti-rag shoulder is unique and I’m delighted to be able to share it with you. I currently have four sweaters with this shoulder and they truly are the most comfortable garments I own.
For the test-knit worksheet you’ll need to collect nine measurements. The goal here is a beautiful fit and that requires more than standard (S/M/L/XL) measurements.
Take these measurements with care. Good fit depends on a quality swatch for stitch and row counts and accurate measurements. The measuring points will be described more fully in the measurements section (next page). Here’s the overview.
- (not used)
- Top of the shoulder where arm and shoulder meet
- Top of torso/arm crease in front
- Top of torso/arm crease in back
These are the measurements you will be providing.
- Neck opening width
- Shoulder width
- Front width
- Back width
- Upper arm circumference at top of torso/arm crease
- Front positive armhole shaping depth
- Back positive armhole shaping depth
- Depth of armhole including ease
- Preferred ease for torso